I had more blood work done this morning and another 24 hour protein test done. My blood pressure today was a little higher than it was last Friday at my regular appointment, but still under the "danger" level. I'm not expecting to get any results until my weekly appointment on Thursday afternoon. So we still just sit and wait.
I think Gary is secretly thankful that I'm not in labor. He's got a pretty crazy week this week, to follow his 6 day work week from last week. It's almost 6 right now and he just messaged me to say he's not going to be home for another couple of hours. Although if Grayden waits for a "good" time in Gary's work schedule he won't be here until May. Gotta love busy season.
I just wanted to give everyone another quick update, as dull and uneventful as it may be. =)
no. 7: solo sam buys a car
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment