Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Getting ready for baby...

I decided to start a web page to keep everyone updated on the baby, Gary and I, and our life in Texas. I think it will be easier for everyone instead of sending mass emails. We will be able to post pictures that I otherwise might not be able to send in an email. You can subscribe to our blog and get an email when there's a new post and avoid lots of stalker emails from me. =)

As of today there's still no baby. I had a regular doctor appointment on Friday and was diagnosed with mild preeclampsia, which is essentially high blood pressure. I was placed on bed rest until my next doctor appointment on Monday morning. The only "cure" for preeclampsia is delivery of the baby, so there could be a possible induction in the very near future. At this point we're taking it day by day. An induction wouldn't be the end of the world though, since the baby is full term. Right now it's not extremely serious, but something that needs to be monitored very closely. My weekend of bed rest was pure torture, much to my surprise. Gary had to take down all of the Christmas decorations by himself and I didn't get ANYTHING done that I wanted to. But as long as Grayden stays healthy and my blood pressure levels off I can deal with some dust.

Hope everyone is doing well.. we will keep you updated on when Grayden finally makes his debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment