Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 9, 2009

And nothing... some more...

Today was my regular check up. And I got the results of the tests from Monday. The results were ok. My blood pressure is borderline high, but nothing that is making my doctor want to induce just yet. It's lower than it was last time, which is good. Right now her approach is just to keep me on bed rest and monitor me closely. My protein isn't high, but she wants to monitor that also. So I go back on Monday for the same round of tests and see what the results of those are.

Other than that I haven't made any more progress. The baby is healthy, moving like crazy, and making me extremely uncomfortable. And he is apparently very stubborn like his parents and has no intentions on going anywhere any time soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment