Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 15, 2009

And the countdown begins

I saw my doctor today and haven't made any progress at all. At the rate I'm going right now I'll still be pregnant in June. So we decided on an eviction date. =)

I will go into the hospital on Sunday night at 8pm. They will prep me then and start Pictocin on Monday morning at some point. I'm not exactly sure how it is all going to work out just yet, but that's the plan so far.

Knowing the date he's going to be here is a huge relief and absolutely terrifying at the same time. I like to plan and hate not knowing, so that part of me is breathing a sigh of relief. The other half of me is freaking out. Our lives are going to be turned upside down in just 4 short days. It's a scary and exciting thought.

Our hospital has wireless internet and we plan to take the laptop with us, so we can a) have something to do because Monday is going to be a LONG day and b) we'll be able to update everyone and post pictures right away. So check back on Monday for updates and pictures of our little guy!

Wish us luck! Gary and I are a little nervous but SO excited to finally meet our son!!

No comments:

Post a Comment