I went back to see my doctor this morning. She won't have the results from today's tests until probably Wednesday, so no induction until Thursday at the earliest. My doctor put me on bed rest until I deliver, so I'm officially on maternity leave. So far bed rest is NOT as fun as I imagined it to be. But in the end this will all be worth it!
On a non-baby related note (I know, shocking that we have something other than baby related things going on!) Gary is taking part of the CPA exam tomorrow morning. I think I'm probably more nervous about it than he is. He's been studying as much as a person can when they have a 9 months pregnant wife and you're at the beginning of busy season working 6 days a week. At any rate, he's taking part of the exam tomorrow and as the ever worrying wife I'd appreciate any good luck thoughts for him. He's incredibly smart and I'm confident he's going to do great, but he's got a lot going on right now and every little bit of good luck helps. =)
no. 7: solo sam buys a car
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment