Just a quick update about Grayden's doctor appointment yesterday.
Our pediatrician seems to think that he is improving his range of motion quite a bit. I don't necessarily agree. I don't argue with the fact that can, indeed, move his head to the left but I don't think he's improved. I would say that he's more likely remained the same. He definitely favors the right side over the left though. We go back on the 19th for his 4 month checkup so we'll see what the doctor has to say then and go from there.
He didn't get measured for length this time, but he did get weighed. At his 2 month appointment on April 3rd he was 25 1/2 inches long and 13 1/2 lbs. At his appointment on May 1 he was... 15 1/2 lbs! So now instead of just being my little monkey, he's my chunky monkey. =) At this rate he's going to dwarf his older cousins by the end of the year!
We hit a HUGE milestone WAY early this week though. Grayden is rolling over. Front to back and back to front!!! I had him on the floor for tummy time on Thursday and he rolled over onto his back, which he's been doing for quite awhile. I turned to let the dogs out and when I turned back around he was on his belly again. And in typical Grayden fashion he quit doing it as soon as I got the camera out. But in the video here you can see him get almost all the way over.. before he discovered his thumb and gave up. In his defense it was close to nap time, he was tired and just a smidge cranky.
no. 7: solo sam buys a car
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment