Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rice, Rice Baby

Because we're an impatient family and because we throw caution to the wind we started cereal early. =)

In reality this wasn't Grayden's first go around with cereal. He's been getting a tiny bit in his last bottle at night since he was about 2 weeks old, and we've been feeding him a "breakfast" meal in the morning for a week or so now.

Rice cereal isn't exactly delicious. It's pretty gross actually. But Grayden is proving to be not so picky and I think he kind of likes it. On Tuesday he will be 4 months old (!!), so sometime next week we will start on veggies. I'm tossing around the idea of making his food myself. I've done a ton of research and I think it's something that would be good for both of us. I'll be able to know exactly what goes in his food and he'll get to eat the good stuff right away.

I'll post more pictures next week of his first real food, but for now here's his almost first taste of rice cereal.

Hmmm. This might be alright.
Who needs a spoon!
HURRY WOMAN!
I'll do it myself...
After breakfast all cleaned up and ready for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment