Now these pictures are not to be confused with the pictures from LAST WEEK...
Seriously. We're so done with rain it's not funny.
Grayden is getting so big! He's talking a lot, and starting to respond (with his favorite word OOOHHHHH) when we talk to him. He is rolling over and we're working on sitting up. I set up his high chair so he can get used to that, and we start cereal in a couple of weeks already.
One of my favorite milestones is that he's sleeping through the night in his own bed. He's been in his crib in his own room for about a month now and mostly sleeping through the night for that time, but he would still wake up once or twice if he lost his binky. As soon as I would get up and give it back to him he would fall right back to sleep. But I'm happy to say that he's been sleeping through the night for about a week now, without waking up at all!
We go to the doctor on Friday for a check of his neck. He seems to favor looking and moving his head to the right and he has a slight flat spot that the doctor wants to keep an eye on. He can move his head in all directions and doesn't seem to have any problems holding it up though, which is good. I'm not overly concerned about it yet, but it does worry me. I have noticed recently how much he does favor looking to the right. I don't know if that's me being overly paranoid and aware or if it is more prominent, but we will see what his doctor says on Friday.
Until then here's some pictures from April...
No comments:
Post a Comment