Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Harwell!!

Today is Harwell's 1st Birthday! God knows that for awhile there Gary and I wondered if he was going to make it, and honestly sometimes I still wonder ;-)

But to celebrate in typical Kim fashion we threw a party. It was a day early, but he didn't know. Gerty (Harwell's girlfriend) came over and everyone had cake. It was a Curious George party, not unlike Slugger's birthday party last year.

Happy Birthday Harwell!!!

The Birthday Boy
Slugger
Gary is such a good sport!
Gerty wasn't digging the hat
We party hard here at the Sommer house. Slugger was on the verge of out of control
The cake
I think Gerty swollowed hers whole. She didn't mess around.
Slugger likes to eat the frosting first and then eat the cake
This was Harwell's first cake. He didn't really know what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment