Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!

So it was Grayden's first Easter. And let me tell you how boring it is to give a 2 1/2 month old an Easter basket. 2 1/2 month old babies really only care about two things. When the next bottle is coming and who is going to rock them to sleep for their nap when they're done eating.

But being all "traditional" and "sentimental" and "oh my God he'll be scarred for life if I don't take 382483 pictures of him next to his Easter basket" I got him an Easter basket and jam packed it full of stuff he doesn't give a rip about. Like swim diapers, a Baby Einstein DVD, a t-shirt, a bag of peanut butter eggs (totally not for Momma) and a box of Whoppers (or Daddy). I then proceeded to take about 300 pictures of him, with the same expression, next to his basket and called it a day.

We ended up going to a really nice church that I hope will become our regular church. I can't tell you how sick of exploring churches I am. It was a nice service and Grayden was pretty good. Gary's shirt was the only casualty really. =)

After church we had Easter dinner with our friends, who are all from Michigan too. They don't have any family here either, so we are a make shift family for each other. Without the family drama. =)

So how cute was our first family Easter picture you ask? To that I say... FAIL. I totally forgot about it. So we had to get re-dressed and take a picture ourselves.


Not bad, considering. But you can't fully appreciate the adorableness that is Grayden's Easter outfit. I suppose that's ok. He's never going to remember anyway right? Oh, and the face. Let's not talk about his face.

So overall we had a really nice day. =)

And here are the aforementioned Easter basket pictures....

Wholly unimpressed with this whole Easter basket nonsense.

Oh, you mean I get to keep all this stuff? Well I can get behind that...

What do you mean I don't have teeth and this delicious chocolate is for you people??
You disgust me.

Easter baskets are not fun.


Word to your mother.

Oh really people. He is so cute that I just can't stand it!

I'm keeping my eye on you bunny.. you look shady.

As for you Mr. Caterpillar... I shall put you in a headlock until you say uncle.

Daddy and Grayden, Easter outfits, take 2.

He has a hat that matches the pants. I'll save that for another day. Too much cute in one day is bad for your health. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment