Here are some of the pictures I have. There are a lot more to post, but this should good for now...

Me, my dad and Grayden

My dad and Grayden with a cameo by Milla the dog

My Grandma Norrow and Grayden

Four generations

Four Generations still

Milla liked Grayden's toys

"Ginger" and Uncle Kyle

Grayden lounging in the recliner

Nico, Uncle Nick and Grayden

Cousins

Uncle Justin and Grayden

"Hey I remember you!"

Ohhhhhh....

Grayden and Graham... new best friends

Tasty elbow! (I don't just put my half nekkid son in other kids beds, but we had a diaper "issue" and I was getting a change of clothes for Grayden)

Hey mommy!!

Nico and Grayden with the Easter Bunny. Unfortunately Grayden's first Easter Bunny picture had to be with the creepiest, scariest, most outdated Easter Bunny EVER.

Aunt Sarah and Grayden

Aunt Sarah, Uncle Rob, Evan and Grayden

Cousins! Mary Jen, Kaitlyn, Madison and Grayden

Another four generations picture. My grandma Mary, my mom, me and Grayden

Grandpa Tom and Grayden. Grayden was a wee bit fussy and in need of a nap

The Argyle Mafia. =) Don't be fooled by the sleeping baby or the turtle. Both are terribly dangerous.

Grayden's first snow. He did NOT like it. Probably because it was pelting him in the face.

Grayden and Uncle Jim

Grandpa Norrow, Bailey and Grayden

First time using the timer on the camera. Ten seconds is not a long time people.


Talking to Great Grandpa

I do not know why you insist on taking so many pictures of me woman!

Yay! He likes the monkey jumperoo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment