December '06
March '09
December '06
November '07
January '09
July '09
Sometime in baseball season '06
November '07
April '09
November '07
September '09
November '07
November 3rd, 2007
It's hard to believe that we've been married for two years already. Some days it feels like yesterday and other days I can't remember what it was like before you. We have definitely had our ups and downs. Things haven't always gone the way that we had planned. Sometimes things were better than we could have imagined and sometimes we had to learn a new way. We picked up, moved across country and spent our first Christmas as husband and wife eating dinner in a truck stop. In Grayden we've given each other the best gift that either of us has to offer.
I have no idea what the future is going to bring, where we're going to go or what is going to happen. But I can't imagine going through this with anyone else.
Happy anniversary Gary!
I love you!









No comments:
Post a Comment