Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Discover the chef in you!




As some of you may or may not know I have started my own Pampered Chef business. I'm still VERY new at all of this and so far I've got exactly two shows under my belt, with a third happening today. It's taking some time to get organized, and confidant, and used to juggling my schedule with Gary's schedule and making sure there's someone to care for the boy (thank you Justin!). But we're slowly getting a routine, and I'm slowly becoming organized, and slowly building my business.

With all of that being said, I currently still have my Open House show open for orders. I will be closing it tomorrow at 5pm, so if anyone is interested in placing an order you can do so online (information is below). If you can't order by 5pm tomorrow, but would still like to order, or are interested in hosting a Cooking Show or Catalog Show, you can contact me by clicking here. If you have any trouble contacting me that way leave a comment on this post and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.


Here's the online ordering information.....
Click on Shop Online in the bottom left corner of the screen

Put in Kim Sommer as the host on option #1
Browse online catalog and Shop until you drop!
*Make sure to finalize order after putting in payment information

No comments:

Post a Comment