Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 20, 2009

Noticable Absence

I haven't been updating my blog with regularity lately, so I apologize. It's due in part to me not really taking pictures of Grayden like I should be therefore not having anything to show you, our lack of adventure during the day leaving me with nothing to write about, I've been endlessly busy it seems like, and a general funk that I've been in. I'm just not that interesting lately. =)

 But Grayden has been busy too, that's for sure! This past weekend while I was at a baby shower and then off to do a Pampered Chef show, Gary, Justin and Grayden went down to Galveston with our friends to the Festival of Lights. I was bummed that I couldn't go, but from what I see and hear, Grayden had a marvelous time. Before they hit the Festival of Lights, Gary and Justin and Grayden enjoyed a little time on the beach...


 
 
 
If anyone is wondering... his shirt is a 2T!! Yeah. I know.

Skydiving Santa

 
 
This boy... I don't know about him sometimes.

Caught.

He makes the silliest faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment