Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And then a horse showed up

This past weekend Maggie turned 3! She had a Strawberry Shortcake roller skating party and it was FUN. Although I couldn't skate I had just as much fun watching everyone else and taking pictures. Even Grayden and Gary skated. I can't wait until the New Guy is born so I can go skating too!

The party festivities continued on Sunday, Maggie's actual birthday. This was a little more low key and less rolly, but there was a special guest. Maggie's a rodeo girl now, and her riding coach stopped by with her horse Dulce, so we were all able to meet the horse that Maggie rides in her rodeo. He's gorgeous and so friendly and I'm totally jealous because I want to be a rodeo girl and ride horses too. ;-)

Happy birthday Mags, I hope your 3rd birthday was the best one yet!
























No comments:

Post a Comment