Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 29, 2010

Ham

We had a sunny, chilly, wintery day last week so Gary and I decided it would be a good day to try to get a Christmas card picture. Normally Grayden cheeses for a camera, but never really poses. He just scrunches up his face in some crazy grin and that's our picture. 

Well. What happened at the park that sunny, chilly, wintery day was something that even crazy Tyra Banks would be proud of. We weren't in the park 5 minutes when I bent down to get a better angle of Grayden running down the sidewalk screaming like a maniac walking down the sidewalk. He was possessed by some super model aura, turned around and made the most crazy cute poses I've ever seen. 

The entire time we were in the park he was hysterical. We walked around, watched the ice skaters and played on the playground. Nearly every single picture I took was Christmas card worthy. So prepare yourselves for the Sommer 2010 Christmas Book, because I have no idea how I'm going to pick just one picture*. You'll see what I mean....

* I have, in fact, already picked the picture (or pictures) that I'm using for our card/book, but these are the unedited images. You'll just have to wait until you get our card in the mail to see what picture(s) we chose. ;-)














1 comment:

  1. OMG love every single one. I'll be happy with anyone in my card. Love you all! Even little Sandra Nicole. :-)

    ReplyDelete