Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Surprise!

A couple of weeks ago (I'm behind on my blogging, ok?) my dad came for a surprise visit. I had no idea he was anywhere close to my house, so imagine my surprise when I opened my front door and he was there. It was a wonderful surprise and we had a great visit. Grayden enjoyed the quality time with his Grandad. Hopefully this fall, after the breath sucking, oppressive heat of summer, Grandad and Nona will come back for a longer visit and we can show them all around Houston.

Teaching early all about the Crown Royal
There was time for adventures with Harwell
And a little window licking (I know this is gross, and the window is really dirty, but it was funny. Don't judge.)
Mom are you looking????
Oy. 
Slugger was unimpressed with the shenanigans going on outside.
The fountains. Grandad was trying to teach Grayden how to toss coins in the fountain. Grayden wanted to keep them. He's a smart boy. 
Demonstrating the throw (notice the confused look on Grayden's face)
Not letting go. 
The waiter brought him his own dough to play with....
So he ate it....

Thanks for coming to visit Grandad! We had a lot of fun and can't wait until you come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment