Chuck and I were really excited when Mary Jen and Kaitlyn decided to come down for a visit. Chuck and Kristen and Maggie came over for the weekend and we all hung out together. We had a shrimp boil (and wayyyyyy too much fun) on Friday night, went to the Galleria (a huge mall) on Saturday and then down to Kemah and Galveston on Sunday. On Monday the girls and I had lunch alfresco and walked around downtown Sugar Land.
It was a busy weekend, and one that I think I'm still trying to recover from, but it was a fabulous weekend. There was lots of Fun Cousin bonding, a little bit of drinking, and lots and lots of laughing, even in the face of the worst.restaurant.service.EVER. Seriously. It was bad. He rolled his eyes and shook his head at us. But I digress... we had a great weekend and I'm so glad that we were able to hang out together.
Kaitlyn taking a picture of me taking a picture of her taking a picture of me....
Fun Cousins and Fun Babies
Chuck cooking (yes that's my kitchen chair in my garage, thanks for asking)
The feast. In the garage. On cardboard. Klassy.
Praise Corona!
Justin eating his first shrimp.
Fun Cousins
Fun Cousins in jail. HA.
The best ride ever!
Grayden's first carousel ride
End of Fun Cousin Weekend at the worst restaurant ever, with the worst service ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment