Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 1, 2009

A day in the life* - a photo story

*This is more than one day's worth of photos. So no, I do not dress my son in 587 outfits a day, it's not continually dark and/or light, and we do do other things besides eat. And also, this isn't so much a story as it is a smattering of pictures with captions...


Once upon a time there was a little boy named Grayden (that's me).
And I am a little boy in every sense of the word.
One morning I took a header off the chair when Mommy was trying to take my picture

(Don't worry. I caught him. He was fine.)

Then I had my first real family dinner with my Mommy and Daddy.
Now that I'm a big boy, we have family dinners every night.

Daddy is funny

Why do you have a camera at the dinner table?

Mmmm, carrots... but wait...

What do you have over there??
a
Awwww, I'm so cute... are you sure you don't want to share?

No, really? Please share.

Anyway, after dinner I like to lounge around and ice my emerging teeth with a frozen washcloth


Tasty.
Then I have a little bedtime snack and play with some toys


I had my jammies on and was all ready for bed (I make weird faces...)


When I noticed it. The best toy in the whole house.




It's definitely my favorite and it makes Mommy crazy to have it lying around the house.
An old diaper box!! I love to push it around everywhere.

And sometimes I like to try to eat it



So that's it. That's a day in the life of me.
Love,
Grayden





No comments:

Post a Comment