I have some pictures left from August that I never posted. Actually that might be a lie. I'm too tired to go back and double check, so there may be some duplicates. But they're cute none the less. ;-) I will hopefully get to the pictures from this weekend tomorrow (spoiler alert: humor at my expense!!) blogged tomorrow or Tuesday. If I'm feeling sassy enough you may get two posts tomorrow, we'll have to see... bur for now enjoy Picturpalooza!
Playing with all of my toys
This picture just cracks me up.. look at that face!!
Maggie was trying to make him feel better
Daddy and Grayden at the Marshland Festival in Lake CharlesMaggie wasn't digging sharing her bath toys
His Momma's boy.. he LOVED the pickle!
Little Miss Maggie
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
I think I surprised him =)
Look at me Mommy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment