Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 6, 2009

The week in review



We've had a busy couple of weeks around here!

First of all our air is fixed!! My new best friend Gary at the A/C repair place (he's been to our house 3 times, we're becoming friends) came on Monday afternoon to fix it. Initially we (and I mean he) thought it was the same leak and were going to fix it accordingly. He went up in the attic and came back down to report that it was WAY too hot to work up there and he was going to have to come back the next morning. After further inspection outside he found the real problem. Some part that was smaller than a beer can was broken. Our air was back up and running 15 minutes later.

Thank God for our friends Tim and Andrea. They let our whole zoo come over on Saturday night and stay until our house was habitable on Monday. Thank you guys!!!! =)

The holiday weekend was nice. The weather was hot, but sunny. We got to spend it with family and friends and we got to hang out in an awesome pool for most of it. =) So it was a good weekend. Grayden slept through the fireworks. He's had a busy couple of weeks and a solid couple of days outside so he was just exhausted. Poor guy.




3 comments:

  1. What to comment on first?!?!? Grayden is getting SOOO big, I can't believe it!!! And Maggie looks JUST LIKE your mom! Wow. And lastly: WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET GRAYDEN'S SHORTS?? Yes, I'm yelling that. I WANT THEM. NEED THEM. FOR MAH BABEH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA you're crazy! Kristen bought them at Children's Place. Go back and look, the Magster has the matching dress. Cause that's how we roll. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't I a liar. I didn't put a picture of Maggie in her dress... look at my Facebook. It's on there.

    ReplyDelete