Here are the rest of our vacation pictures I promised...

Getting ready for his baptism

Pastor Hetzner and Jen, Grayden's Godmother

Jen

My Grandparents gave me the diamond necklace that my Grandpa bought for my Grandma to wear at my wedding. I love it!

Great Grandma Mary, and my mom

My cousin, Mary Jen

The cousin picture, minus his brother Chris. Clearly everyone was not on the same page =)

Gary's Dad and his Grandparents

Gary and his brothers and Nico

One of the better pictures I have of us... if anyone has a better picture (like with us smiling and looking at the same camera, can you please send it to me?)

Nico and Grayden... Nico was trying to help G look the right way =)

George and Irma =) Jen's Grandparents that Gary and I just adore

Aunt Jen

On the way home we stopped and had dinner with Chuck, Kristen and Maggie. I could just squeeze her little face!!

They were trying to give each other a kiss... we'll get the aim right one day!

I swear that Grayden can smile. One day I will have a camera that is fast enough to catch his smiles... they'll melt your heart ;-)

They're 11 months apart and nearly the same size. They wear the same size clothes though!
No comments:
Post a Comment