We made it home from Michigan safely. It was a VERY long trip home. We decided that since we gave ourselves an extra day, we would stop overnight. That proved to probably be a mistake. We stayed in the Mississippi/Arkansas area and to be honest I have no idea what state we were actually in. I had pipe dreams of getting a good nights sleep, everyone waking early, rested and ready to go. Instead, Grayden woke up every 2 hours, resulting in my getting little sleep and Gary getting spotty sleep. We got a very late start and as a result didn't end up getting home until midnight. But we eventually made it home safe and sound.
We had a fantastic trip. It was so nice to see everyone, and although we were very busy it was great to get away. Grayden's baptism went very well, and his party was GREAT! Thank you to everyone!
On our trip Grayden went to his first baseball game. It was the day that Gary has been waiting for for a very long time. The Tigers lost, but that's ok... we had fun anyway. In all we went to 4 baseball games while we were home. It was nice.
Grayden was also baptized while we were home. It was actually the whole point in our trip. He did fabulous during the baptism and even fell asleep out of sheer exhaustion.
We did so much that I really can't remember it all, and I won't bore everyone with mundane details. But I will post a ton of pictures of our trip =)
I have a ton more pictures to put up, but I'll put those in another post, on another day!
No comments:
Post a Comment