Over the past few weeks our kitchen table has been the collector of all things homeless. Actually our kitchen table has always been that collector, but even more so now that we have a tiny little dictator living with us. I have good intentions of putting things away, but I don't remember the last time I walked in the house and put my stuff away instead of tossing it on the table and attending to the baby in some way. What I'm trying to say it that it was (is) a mess. Of giant proportions.
Well with impending visitors (even though it was just family) I felt the need to clean it off. What I uncovered was a treasure chest of cards, notes, and random other trinkets. Over the past month or so we have received so many cards and gifts and notes and emails from everyone that it overwhelms me. I have tried to get thank you cards out as soon as possible and I hope that I haven't forgotten anyone. If I have I apologize. It was my mistake, and totally not intentional.
I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you again to everyone for your kindness and generosity. Gary and I are thankful for the many friends and family that have sent cards, gifts and well wishes. The last couple of months have been a challenge and an adjustment for all of us and we wouldn't have been able to make it without your prayers, love and support. Grayden is a very lucky little boy to have so many people that love and care about him, and Gary and I are lucky to have the same.
So again, thank you to everyone for all you have done for us. You're too kind. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment