Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 2, 2009

It can't be true!

2 weeks?!?! He's 2 weeks old already?? Honestly it seems like yesterday we were checking into the hospital, but with each day I forget a little more what our lives were like before he came along. Actually sitting here writing this I'm having a really hard time remembering life pre-Grayden. We've settled nicely into our roles and we're finding a routine. I hope we've finally found the secret to sleeping for 4 to 5 hours at a time at night before we get up for a bottle and clean diaper. Slowly but surely we're getting there. Overall, it just really feels good to be a family.

Grayden also had his two week checkup today. He's doing really good. Today he was measuring 21 3/8 inches long and he weighed 8 lbs 7 oz already. Our pediatrician is really pleased with his growth. We go back in 6 weeks for his two month checkup and the dreaded immunizations. I'll need to start preparing myself now. =)



We're working on smiling....
He really can lift his head up. I kept missing it.
Almost a smile..
He's just too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment