I've been neglecting my blog, badly. There wasn't much that happened at the end of February, to be honest. And then at the beginning of March I lost my grandma kind of unexpectedly. There was a rushed week long trip back to Michigan, and the weeks since we've been home have been a hectic mess of catching up on everything from work (housework for me and job work for Gary), babysitting, attempting to get ready for the New Guy, and trying to find our routine again.
Since things are calming down a bit, I've been struggling to find the right way to get back to my blog. I don't really know the right words to put into a blog post honoring my grandma. Even now, I really don't know what to say. She was a wonderful woman that loved us to pieces and I'm going to miss her more than words can accurately describe.
no. 7: solo sam buys a car
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment