I was on the phone with my Grandma Mary (I know she's reading this, Hi Grandma!!) and she said that she had a red wagon that my Grandpa had refurbished that we could have if we could get it home. He painted it and found new wheels, so it's just like a brand new wagon. Only better. While we were visiting in Michigan my Grandma showed us the wagon. It was red and it was metal and it was perfect.
Since we've been home from Michigan, we've been really busy. Justin and I painted the entire house, we've had a couple of weekend excursions and barely any time to sit down and relax. Plus it's been HOT. Really, really, really hot. But this morning I decided that Grayden and I would go for a walk in his new red wagon. He's seen it in the garage and likes to pull it around, but he's never had the chance to ride in it. We didn't go far, only to the ends of our street, because it's so flipping hot. But Grayden LOVED riding in his wagon. He loved it so much that when I took him out and put it back in the garage he cried. Loudly. For a very long time. I can't wait until the weather cools down and we can take more (and longer) walks!
It's foggy thanks to my impatience and the extreme heat/humidity outside
Again with the foggy, but at least this one looks cool
This is what devastation looks like
Making sure I'm still looking
Poor Grayden
OMG love the little red wagon story. You know grandpa is very happy that his great gradson loves it.....Aunt Sandy
ReplyDelete