Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Layla Grace

I don't often post these kinds of things, but I think this is a special situation. Layla Grace is a beautiful 2 year old little girl who lives in Houston. She's likely nearing the end of her battle with cancer and could use lots of prayers.

I should add that I don't personally know Layla, or her family. I have been following her blog, the link brought to my attention by a friend. Hers is a sad story, but one that deserves to be heard, and prayed for. I don't have much else to say because I don't think that my words are of relevance or importance. But if you have a moment in your day to say a little prayer for this precious little girl I know it would be much appreciated.

Here's the link again.... Layla Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment