Ahhh 2009, where did you go? It seems like yesterday we were ringing you in. Some of us were drunk. Some of us were stone cold sober (that would be me) and eleventy billion months pregnant (me again). We learned of the insane fireworks display on our street put on by the neighbors, had good food, and good times with good friends.
It's hard to believe that one year ago today I was put on bed rest, and as it would turn out it was my last day of work period. Gary and I eventually decided that I wouldn't go back to work and I would be a stay at home mom for our babies. That decision is proving to be one of the hardest, and best, decisions that Gary and I have made. So happy one year of not working anniversary to me! =)
New Year's Eve 2009 is looking to be just as fun as last year, with the hosting of the 2nd Annual Sommer's New Year's Eve Bash. There will be lots of food, fireworks, alcoholic beverages and shenanigans. Turns out that 2009 was pretty life changing for us and I'm looking forward to seeing what 2010 has in store for us.
I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and happy 2010!!
no. 7: solo sam buys a car
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment