Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 13, 2011

Surprise!

Way back in May, Kristen turned 30. Chuck was having a party for her and we really wanted to go. So at a whopping 8 days old Bennett made his first trip over the state line. She had no idea that we were coming, and since I'm TERRIBLE at keeping secrets, I had to make sure that I didn't call her and ruin the surprise. Our plan was successful because she was definitely surprised when we walked in the door. The first thing she did was get Bennett out of his car seat. =)

Gary's dad was coming to visit so we were only staying the night and we had to leave the party early on Saturday, but we're so glad that everyone was well enough to travel and we were able to see Kristen for her birthday. While we were there Bennett gave Aunt Kristen a card and asked her to be his Godmother. She was hesitant at first, but after some thought she agreed. (I'm kidding. She cried, I cried yadda yadda yadda)

Here are a few pictures from that weekend.....

Showcasing their musical talents

These kids are versitile

Swimming with friends

Bennett and his Godparents

Grandma Patty and her grandbabies

Mom and all of her kids

A futile attempt at a nice family picture. Maggie is bored and Grayden.. is just a disaster

Awkward family photos anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment