We had a great time celebrating Grayden's birthday today! Gary had a work obligation this evening, so he worked from home this morning and we went out to lunch and to the zoo before he had to go into the office. It was a gorgeous day today, 60 degrees, sunny and barely a cloud in the sky.
Grayden and I finished the day at home with a little painting and chicken nuggets for dinner. We had cupcakes when Gary got home. Grayden was trying his hardest to blow out his candle. He eventually needed a little assistance, but he definitely gets an A+ for effort!!
I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around a 2 year old, the past two years have flown by. It's been an absolute joy to watch him grow and develop and learn new things. His personality is really starting to come out and I'm happy to say that he's a pretty good balance between Gary and I. =)
 |
| Last night as a one year old! |
 |
| First lunch as a two year old! |
 |
| Hanging out with the 'monme' at the zoo |
 |
| We found this huge leaf on the sidewalk. He was so proud! |
 |
| Painting his 2nd birthday picture |
 |
| A preview of his birthday party. This is the banner I made for his Very Hungry Caterpillar theme |
 |
| Blowing out his birthday candle |
Happy birthday Grayden! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment