Everything is pretty much the same here. Grayden gets bigger by the day and constantly amazes us with new words or things that he can do, seemingly out of nowhere. I have talked before about looking for a pre-school program to enroll Grayden in. We finally found one that seemed like a great fit, and although we didn't get our first choice of school days, so far it has been one of the best decisions we've made. I love that he gets to play with kids his age, and is exposed to new cultures and things that we would never be able to teach him. His teachers are great too and genuinely care about the kids.
The first day of school was a little rough on everyone. Grayden cried, Mommy cried, and Daddy tried to calm everyone down. It was by far harder on me than it was on him. We still have a tough time at drop off, but this past Friday I had to go back and sign him in. He was crying when I left the first time, and by the time I was done signing him in I noticed he was painting and couldn't have cared less that I left. So, we're making great progress and I have no doubt that in another week or two there will be no tears at all when I drop him off.
A little karaoke before school
Grayden's class
He didn't want Daddy to leave
But then he was distracted by toys =)
No comments:
Post a Comment