I am undertaking a huge project. Well Justin and I are undertaking a huge project. We're painting almost the entire interior of my house. It's easier to list the rooms that AREN'T getting a makeover:
* Grayden's room (we took care of that one before he was born)
* Justin's room (he doesn't care if it's painted, and neither do I)
* The den/Grayden's playroom (it was painted when we moved in, and I have no desire to remove all of the toys so it can be painted)
Everything else is getting a fresh coat of paint. When we moved into this house it was painted a lovely shade of off-white. Every square inch (well minus the aforementioned den). After living here for 3 years I decided that I've had enough, and so begins Operation Color.
So for the next week or so I'm going to need you to lower your expectations of quality blogging (like I've been quality blogging lately). I'll update with before and after pictures at the end of the week when we get everything done. You might even be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Gary doing some manual labor. He's excused himself from the painting, but there's a little bit of yard maintenance that needs to be addressed too..
Wish us luck!!
no. 7: solo sam buys a car
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment