If you have a computer, and you're bringing it to my house, you should probably rethink that. Somewhere along the way my house became The House That Kills Laptop Chargers, or The House With That Toddler That Forcefully Rips Cords From Whence They Reside. Yours is certain to face the same fate if it crosses our threshold.
I'm waiting on my 4th (yeah. 4th) laptop charger since the beginning of December. Not all have suffered The Fate at the hands of the tiny Godzilla, but this last one most certainly did. Who knew he was that strong and was able to reach that far?
My life should return to normal I should be back up and running by Friday afternoon. For now I shall huddle in the corner of the room, rocking back and forth, twitching with withdrawl... er... I mean vacuum a lot. I have some exciting things to blog about that have been going on around here, and a certain someone that lives here and is not tall enough to reach the light switches is going to be the big... uh 1... next week.
Until then I've been demoted to
hijacking using Gary's laptop after he gets home and he's
gone from the room done working.
(Oh how I do love me some strikethrough feature) =)
No comments:
Post a Comment